Seafood processing plant
Our 60,000 sq. ft. processing plant can produce up to 30,000 meals a day. All foods used in our Passion Bistro or Passion De la Mer products, as well as in dishes developed for other companies, are subject to the highest industry standards.
Various processes and processing facilities are used to create foods from seafood products. In addition to operating a specialized R&D lab, we apply GFSI-SQF standards and hold various certifications applicable in Canada and around the world.
- Tracking and data management system that meets current and future market standards
- Quality controls that go above and beyond production: sales, administration, security, etc.
- Expanded data management
- Preventive maintenance and administrative system
- Continuous inventory management system (reduces downtime, financial losses and production downtime)
Preventive maintenance checks
Our production equipment and building are subject to periodic and rigorous preventive maintenance checks on a daily, weekly, monthly or periodic basis. All maintenance reports are kept on file to ensure traceability and performance.
High production capacity
We respond quickly to our clients’ requests by limiting the potential for error or dissatisfaction. Our technologies are designed to ensure processing versatility:
- Cost-effective cooling systems
- State-of-the-art cooking systems (designed to reduce losses and ensure consistent product quality)
- Competitive prices on the international market (maximum cost reduction and optimal performance)
- Ability to meet the needs of a growing and increasingly demanding market